Business networking group G9 delivers a fresh approach to growing your business contacts in and around Hertfordshire
For most businesses networking can provide a lifeline of support and business generation. A network of local business contacts is the most cost-effective way of growing your business.
G9 is not just another business networking group but an environment in which like-minded people can develop profitable business relationships.
So what makes G9 different?
- There are no annual fees or complex rules — G9 exists for the benefit of its members.
- Not everyone has the time to attend meetings on a regular basis, so at G9 members can choose how often they attend a meeting.
- We meet twice a month at the Novotel Stevenage — busy
business people cannot afford the time to network every week.
- Each meeting is a deliberate mix of members and guests — you
are always guaranteed to meet new people at a G9 meeting -
you can read about some of our regulars on the
G9 members page
At G9 we focus on generating new business opportunities, so why
not attend a regular meeting as a guest?
For more information about G9 read the
about G9 page, or to book a place at our next
meeting complete the
online booking form
- guests are always welcome.